Mark specializes in building websites for non-profit organizations and artists. His rates are competitive, and his turn-around times are fast.
Mark uses WordPress, a free, open-source web Content Management System (CMS), to make websites. What this means for you:
- Free: as in beer. The software that powers this website, the New York Times blogs, Boing Boing, CURE International, and millions of others, is free to install and free to update. No license fees or subscriptions, ever.
- Open-source: WordPress is supported by a huge community of users and developers. Its functionality is easily expanded through thousands of plug-ins, and everything is customizable. Nothing is proprietary or locked-down.
- Content Management System: You control your content. Making updates to both static and dynamic content is as easy as using a word processor. No HTML or coding knowledge required.
- Guided setup (choosing the right domain & hosting providers)
- Graphic design
- Training on content updates
- Social networking integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- PayPal e-commerce
Contact Mark to get started.